2020 edition of the SILS annual meeting
Planning for the 2020 edition of the SILS annual meeting, which will take place in Bologna from June 29th to July 1st (https://eventi.unibo.it/sils-2020) has been completed. We propose an exciting program including:
- Three outstanding plenary talks by leading scientist.
- Five Micro Symposia on hot topics, each including an exciting Key Note talk.
- Three high profile presentations on SR and FEL laboratories by respective management.
- One or more open sessions.
- One or more young scientist sessions.
- A lively poster session.
- Last, but not least, a Public Outreach event (in Italian): Archimede al Sincrotrone.
Now is the time to plan your participation. Abstract submission (by April 1st) and registration (by May 1st) can be easily done via the web site.
We look forward to seeing you in Bologna!
The local organizing committee and team.